Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm just so confused......

You know...I've been trying to watch these debates and trying to really understand what is going on and I feel like the biggest idiot in the world!!!

Why is it that the answers to the questions are not clear to me from EITHER party?

Why can't there ever just be a yes or no answer?

Why is there all this long winded explanation which then makes me forget the original question to begin with!! Ya know???

It also leaves me extremely confused as to who or which way to go!! I'm even confused on the fact of if I'm still registered or what!! Does anyone know how to find out? I've never really voted before and the way I'm feeling now, not sure if I'm going to again!! I'm just not sure that my one little vote is going to make that big a difference! I've learned to just make the necessary adjustments and deal with whatever is going on!

Does anyone else feel the same way or am I alone with this??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does not appear that you are registered. But here is the ling:

http://www.tax.co.harris.tx.us/voter/voter.asp

Love ya, Laure

RAE said...

Thanks!