Saturday, May 30, 2009

The New Addition to the Family

Well after a VERY long long day we have finally drove our new addition to the family home! It's a 1999 Toyota Camry and from the Car Report it is in excellent condition. Only 2 previous owners and they both got all inspections done (they were all listed since 2000) and it has never been in an accident and so forth and so on. It had 74k miles on it and has a brand new stereo system. Anyone that knows hubby knows that is already being experimented with :)
Well, here's the pictures that I snapped. Now I'm going to relax with a movie and the family to recover from our LONG day! We really didn't have any problems just a really long day with 2 kids who keep wanting the OTHER car or they have to use the bathroom or they want something to drink or whatever.... Just a long day!!! LOL

















2 comments:

Martha said...

I love my Toyota minivan. Best Wishes on your new wheels.

RAE said...

It's really growing on me!! It is hard going back sitting low in a car. I hate being behind an SUV now cuz I can't see!!! LOL
Otherwise, it's a great car! Thank GOD!