Saturday, August 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, we found a place to live!!! AND we did it before deadline!! HAHAHAI was really wanting to get outta here by the first, but it's not gonna happen. I wish the above pictured home was our new home, but I am in la la land!! haha We found a cozy but spacious 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome. I was worried about our electricity bill at first and running the AC at 65 all day like my husband does with a 2 story, but once we got there it was all good cuz it's covered nicely by shade on the main side that needed to be!

Now, time to clean up around here and get my deposit back!! The good thing is the deposit we are expecting is more than we had to pay to move in so we got a little extra expected to come our way :) I guess that also depends on how much he'll charge us for the days past the 1st we are here.

So this week will be crazy....I have reserved a truck to move on Wednesday and Thursday. And my son's surgery is on Friday! My manager's mother had brain surgery on this past Thursday and did not fair well. She will pass away once they remove her from life support. Another co-worker and I will be working 8 hour shifts/5 days for the next 2 weeks to cover for her. I just ask that you keep us all in your prayers and pray we get through this week and survive with our entire mind in tact!!!

I will try to get word on my son's surgery posted as soon as I can. I have already placed my move request with Comcast, so we'll see how long it takes them to get us moved and up and running!! Not to mention all the other utilties!

Here's to LIFE!!

No comments: