Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prayers have been answered!!!

My prayers have been answered!!!!
For those of you that have been following my Saga, I couldn't wait for the AI site to come back up to post this!!
My company that I have been working at as a contractor since July 2006, yes, that's right, 2 years and 7 months I have been a contractor with this company and I have FINALLY been offered a permanent position!!!


WHOO HOOO!!! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.... hehe

I ended up being offered $2000 less than I was asking for per year, but you know what...my asking was a "lil" high so they actually gave me just what I was expecting and it's all right with me!!! I'm now also eligible for benefits along with bonuses and the whole niner..hehe
I'm not getting a huge raise, but the benefits, vacation, sick time, etc, etc, etc....more than makes up for it all!!!
I can finally get my daughter's poor cavity taken care of and we can get my son's CPAP Machine so he can finally sleep normally for a change!!! Hubby and I can finally get our WAY over due Well Exams done!!
The HARDEST part about all of this is going from getting paid weekly for the last 8 years and now having to learn to adjust and budget with a bi-monthly salary!!!
GOD is the greatest!!

1 comment:

KimboSue said...

Yeah! That is awesome news!