Monday, March 30, 2009

Moats vs. Cops - Just My Opinion

I'm sorry, but given the situation that he made him aware of from the time he stepped out of the car this cop was just being a hard azz cuz he could be.  Flexing his muscles so to say!  Just Wrong!  This is just my opinion you can feel free to agree or disagree!

I can see his point on Moats IF Moats was being reckless, but he wasn’t he was being careful and cautious.  Me as a cop I would have let him go with a warning and let him know the law is to stop and let the officer know what is going on. 

Well at least now I know!!

Link to unedited cop dashcam: 

http://www.dallasnews.com/video/dallasnews/hp/index.html?nvid=345818&shu=1


2 comments:

Martha said...

This is sad, probably a green cop who will come to regret his actions, alot!

RAE said...

You would think Martha, but from the video I gather he's a veteran and was flexing his muscles a little about all he could do to him and what not! Just a joke!