Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Joe Horn....what do YOU think?

Just in case you aren't familiar with what is going on I've included this link so you can see the entire story and judge for yourself.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/5866865.html

I am NOT saying that the robbers are good folk and shouldn't be punished, but who is Joe Horn to decide it was time for them to die!!?? I regret the day that whether I live or die becomes the choice of ONE man to make all by himself!!! How dare he take the law into his own hands when HE was NOT being threatened in any way!! I can understand if he felt his life was threatened, like they broke into HIS house and threatened HIS life, but he shot them in the BACK! What a coward and I think his not being indicted is a crock!!! And YES I'd feel the same exact way if the two guys he killed where white!!

1 comment:

RAE said...

This whole thing has NOTHING to do with race for me!!! It's a matter of how this guy had NO regard for human life whatsoever!!!